| ||On August 1, 2012, an Open Wheat and Barley Market became the new reality for Alberta wheat and barley growers. Alberta Agricultural and Rural Development is working to assist Alberta wheat and barley farmers in this transition, and wishes to assist these growers in making decisions to do the right things for their businesses and families. We will create awareness, provide information, knowledge and decision making tools to Alberta wheat and barley growers about the impact of the changes due to Marketing Freedom for Grain Farmer’s Act. These changes will affect grain marketing and have a financial impact on their farms.
- Crop Price Reports
- Exporting Grain, Oilseeds and Special Crops to the United States
- Marketing Guide marketing information for grain, oilseeds and risk management
- Wheat Marketing highlights resources for wheat and durum markets, prices, protein and grading, contracts, marketing, and futures
- Barley Marketing highlights resources for barley markets, prices, quality, contracts, marketing, and futures
- Canadian Agribusiness CEO and their perspectives on Canadian Agriculture.
- Navigating the New Open Market with Ian White, Curt Vossen, Bill Parrish and Len Penner.(Know your wheat marketing options in and open market versus other commodities. What marketing skills do you have that you can take advantage? Hear tips you can use when putting together your marketing and delivery plans
- Interviews - FCC Express - What's new in plant science?
In this special edition of FCC Express, you'll hear from executives at Dow AgroSciences Canada, Bayer CropScience Inc. and Agrium as they discuss the latest crop input technologies and the future of this rapidly changing industry.
For more information, contact:
Ag-Info Centre at 1-866-882-7677 toll free in Alberta or email Duke.