Pork - Transporter of Hogs Licensing

Subscribe to our free E-Newsletter, "Agri-News" (formerly RTW This Week)Sign up for our
Licence Information


Alberta Agriculture and Forestry

For Further Information Contact:

Tel: 780-427-2164 Fax: 780-422-9690

Licence Details
  A person must obtain a licence under the Hog Registration, Licensing and Universal Service Charge Regulation to operate as a transporter of hogs.

A person may apply to the Alberta Pork Producers Development Corporation for a licence to operate as a transporter of hogs.

Alberta Pork
Phone: 780 474-8288
Fax: 780 479-5128
Web: http://www.albertapork.ca

Share via AddThis.com
For more information about the content of this document, contact Ag-Info Centre.

Last Reviewed/Revised on February 21, 2012.