WCB Coverage for Green Certificate Trainees

Subscribe to our free E-Newsletter, "Agri-News" (formerly RTW This Week)Agri-News
This Week
 In the event of an injury resulting from work activities for trainees registered in the Green Certificate Program, the Government of Alberta will provide blanket job related accident insurance coverage through the Workers Compensation Board of Alberta. This coverage is provided through the Off-Campus Education Policy.

The procedures for filing a claim are linked in the list below, along with the required documentation:

For further information trainer's should have the" WCB Employer Handbook" and the trainee should have a copy of the "WCB Worker Handbook".

Return to Green Certificate homepage
Share via AddThis.com
For more information about the content of this document, contact Raelene Mercer.
This document is maintained by Lindsay Rodriguez.
This information published to the web on August 5, 2003.
Last Reviewed/Revised on May 11, 2018.