Utilizing Highway Right of Ways and Culverts to Accommodate Manure Draglines

Download 4647K pdf file ("369-Manure-Dragline-July-2018.pdf")PDF
     Subscribe to our free E-Newsletter, "Agri-News" (formerly RTW This Week)Agri-News
This Week
 For dragline or direct-flow manure application systems to reach fields, potentially miles from a liquid manure storage, the hoses may have to run in or along a road ditch (right-of-way) or through culverts to cross roads. Roads can be crossed by using existing culverts or may require the installation of a culvert or pipe to create a crossing. If you would like to use road right of ways, you need to obtain permission from the responsible jurisdiction, whether it be the municipality or the Province.
For further information on the application procedures for provincial highways, click here for the factsheet or click on the following forms below: Source: Agdex 743-3. February 2018.
Share via AddThis.com
For more information about the content of this document, contact Karen Yakimishyn.
This document is maintained by Laura Thygesen.
This information published to the web on March 9, 2018.
Last Reviewed/Revised on July 17, 2018.