What to Do if You See a Rat

Subscribe to our free E-Newsletter, "Agri-News" (formerly RTW This Week)Agri-News
This Week
 Alberta's Rat Control Program Main Page
Who do I Contact?
  • If anyone spots a rat, they should call 310-RATS (7287), their local bylaw office, their local agriculture fieldman office, or 310-FARM (3276).
Share via AddThis.com
For more information about the content of this document, contact Phil Merrill.
This document is maintained by Karen Hladych.
This information published to the web on May 30, 2013.
Last Reviewed/Revised on August 23, 2018.