CropChoice$ Computer Software: download page
This version uses 2015 Crop Insurance and crop cost information
- Pentium with Intel, Celeron, AMD Processor
- Windows 2000 or better.
Estimated file size is: 2.8 MB
Estimated download time: Approximately 15 minutes on 28.8K modem
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE.
- The software and any written materials that might accompany the electronic version of CropChoice$ ("written materials") are proprietary to and all rights except those expressly given herein remain with Her Majesty the Queen in right of Alberta ("Alberta Agriculture and Forestry").
- The software and written materials are protected by Canadian copyright law and international treaty provisions.
- You are hereby authorized to transfer the software to a single system.
- You may not copy written materials.
- You may not rent or lease the software but you may transfer all of your interest in it, accompanied by written materials, if you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works from the software.
- In no event will Alberta Agriculture and Forestry be liable to you for any claims, costs, losses or damages, including without limitation, lost profits or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data or any advice supplied therein.
"CropChoice$" is Year 2000 ready. When CropChoice$ is used with the instructions you receive with this program, CropChoice$ is able to correctly process, provide and receive ("exchange") data using dates between the 20th and 21st centuries as long as all other products (software, hardware and firmware) used with CropChoice$ are also able to properly exchange this data.
Notice of Collection:
The information collected on this form that may identify you will be used to notify you electronically of the posting of updates to the "CropChoice$" program on the website. In addition, the data collected may be used to assist with monitoring use of the CropChoice$ program and evaluating and enhancing its effectiveness in an effort to maximize the benefit for its users. The information is being collected under the authority of and is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP
) Act. If you have any concerns regarding the collection or use of your information, please contact the Sr. Economist: Production Economics, Agriculture and Rural Development, 303, 7000-113 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5T6; 780-427-5390.
If you have any questions about this information collection contact:
Phone: 310-FARM (3276)
To obtain a copy of the software, the following information is required.
Fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled out.
By clicking this submit button you accept the above terms and conditions
This information is maintained by Rawlin Thangaraj
Last Revised/Reviewed March 27, 2015Top of Document