Alberta Farm Fertilizer Information and Recommendation Manager: download page
- Pentium with Intel, Celeron, AMD Processor.
- Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP and Vista.
- Video Display: minimum resolution of 600 x 800 dpi.
- A minimum of 2.0 Megabytes free hard disk space is required.
Estimated file size is: 2.0 MB
Estimated download time: Approximately 2-3 minutes on 28.8K modem
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE.
- The software and any written materials that might accompany the electronic version of AFFIRM ("written materials") are proprietary to and all rights except those expressly given herein remain with Her Majesty the Queen in right of Alberta ("Alberta Agriculture and Forestry").
- The software and written materials are protected by Canadian copyright law and international treaty provisions.
- You are hereby authorized to transfer the software to a single system.
- You may not copy written materials.
- You may not rent or lease the software but you may transfer all of your interest in it, accompanied by written materials, if you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works from the software.
- In no event will Alberta Agriculture and Forestry be liable to you for any claims, costs, losses or damages, including without limitation, lost profits or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data or any advice supplied therein.
"AFFIRM" is Year 2000 ready. When AFFIRM is used with the instructions you receive with this program, AFFIRM is able to correctly process, provide and receive ("exchange") data using dates between the 20th and 21st centuries as long as all other products (software, hardware and firmware) used with AFFIRM are also able to properly exchange this data.
Notice of Collection:
The information on this form that may identify you will be used to notify you electronically of the posting of updates to the "AFFIRM" program on the website. Data collected will be used only, in addition to the aforementioned purposes, to assist us in internally monitoring the variety and location of clients utilizing the program, evaluate the effectiveness of the program, and thereby to enhance the effectiveness and utilization of AFFIRM. The information is being collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP
) Act. It is subject to the provisions of the FOIP Act.
If you have any questions about this information collection contact:
Len Kryzanowski, P. Ag.
Section Lead, Land Use Section
Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development
Environmental Stewardship Division
306 J.G. O'Donoghue Building
7000 -113 street
Edmonton, AB T6H 5T6
Phone: (780) 422-1252 Fax: (780) 422-9745
To obtain a copy of the software, the following information is required.
Fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled out.
By clicking this submit button you accept the above terms and conditions
This information is maintained by Len Kryzanowski
Last Revised/Reviewed January 04, 2008Top of Document