||Agri-News is a news package published each Monday that has information of interest to Albertans on agriculture, food and beverage production, marketing, research, provincial events and policy, and home gardening. This regional and provincial information includes:
Information contained in Agri-News is intended for redistribution. Feel free to reproduce articles contained in the Agri-News section. The editor appreciates the source being mentioned.
- special projects in a district or region
- farmers or farm families who have a particular success story
- production information or advice
- farm family advice or information
- farm management information or advice
- meetings/tours of interest to a region or the province
- how-to stories.
Ken Blackley, Agri-News editor, welcomes stories or ideas that would be of interest to Agri-News readers.