|March 2017 ||The Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting by Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service compiles practical insight and proven tips used successfully by thousands of Canadian firms of all sizes and in all sectors.|
The Guide will help you to:
- assess your company's export readiness
- create an export marketing plan
- research and select your target market
- realize the benefits of free trade agreements
- identify delivery methods for your target market
- develop a sound financial plan
- understand the key legal aspects of international trade
- apply corporate social responsibility practices
|August 2016||Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting Commercial Goods from Canada (Canada Border Services Agency) - Your small or medium-sized business can get an overview of the process for exporting goods from Canada. The Canada Border Services Agency's guide provides information on exporting in a straightforward, step-by-step format.|
|May 2016||To go to trade shows or not (www.tradeready.ca) - There are three common forms of participation in a trade show:
- Companies can attend as visitors to view the competition, assess the market and develop a list of contacts for later follow-up.
- Companies can participate as exhibitors, raising awareness, developing contacts and enhancing prestige.
- Companies can participate in panel discussions or make a presentation. By securing a speaking invitation, companies can create a profile without incurring the expenses of exhibition.
|2016||How to Succeed in Foreign Markets ebook (Business Development Bank of Canada)|
Find out everything you need to expand abroad. Learn how to get your business ready, choose the best markets and develop a market entry plan. Sigh up to get the free e-book.
|2016||Are you ready to go global? - Business Development Canada (BDC)|
Are you ready to go global? Step by step articles to help your business succeed.
Entrepreneur Stories, Target Market, International Markets, Strategies and more
|2016||Market Research Links
- Export Market Selection
- Market Research Resources
- Export Controls
- Tariff Information
- Key Contacts for Lead Generation
- General Information for Agri-Food Exporters
- Government Grants for Agri-Food Exporters