| ||2016 Annual Return & Reporting
The Annual Return & Reporting is required from all Agricultural Societies that received grant funding from Alberta Agriculture and Forestry. In addition, the Agricultural Societies Act lists the information that must be delivered to Agricultural and Forestry by January 15. The 2016 Annual Return & Reporting will also assist Agricultural Societies in meeting those requirements.
The documents listed below are required as part of the Annual Return and Reporting. All templates will be available at a later date.
- Director’s List
- 2016 Report of Activities
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) minutes
- AGM membership sign-in sheet. Verifies that members were in attendance at the AGM.
- Financial Statements
- Must be approved at the annual general meeting by your membership
- Financial Statements signed by at least two directors of the agricultural society and the accountant.
- Financial Statements must be a review engagement or audit report prepared by an accountant qualified under the Chartered Professional Accountants Act.
- 2015 - 2016 Business Plan Report
- 3 year Business Plan
The deadline is January 15, 2017.
Email your Annual Return to:
If you are unable to send it via email, mail it to:
Agricultural Societies Program
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
106, 4709-44 Avenue
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1N4
For any inquiries, please call the Agricultural Societies Program Staff:
Kayla Wells – Toll free 310-0000 then (780) 968-3517
Fred Young – Toll free 310-0000 then (780) 968-6555
Return to the Alberta Agricultural Societies Program Home Page