Learn more about the Alberta FarmSafe Plan
This is a tool to help Alberta farmers create their own health & safety management system.
Farm direct marketers:
- Watch a webinar on how to plan for safety on your operation
- Includes information for workers/staff, family, clients and general public
Canadian Agricultural Safety Week 2015 takes place March 15 - 21
Back to Ag Program launched with CASA
Have you, or someone you know, experienced a life-altering injury and are in need of specialized equipment or adaptive technology to return to farming? Click here to learn how you can apply for funding.
New Online Tool to Address Possible Hazards of Farm Equipment
The Canadian Agricultural Safety Association has developed a new online tool that gives farmers an opportunity to express their concerns about possible hazards with farm equipment. Click here to access Speak Up For Safer Equipment.
The Farm Safety Online Directory is now available!
Use the directory to find contacts for:
- Safety training
- Safety presentations
- Assistance in creating a farm safety plan
- Hazard assessments or safety audits
- Safety awareness and promotion
Information on voluntary WCB coverage for Alberta farmers
- Voluntarily apply for workers' compensation to protect yourself and the workers on your farming operation
Read the latest edition of SafeFARM!
Looking for safety training for your farming operation? Consider this Agricultural Safety Course