Harvest is upon us!
- Read here about what you can do to stay safe through this busy season.
Back to Ag Program launched with CASA
Have you, or someone you know, experienced a life-altering injury and are in need of specialized equipment or adaptive technology to return to farming? Click here to learn how you can apply for funding.
New Online Tool to Address Possible Hazards of Farm Equipment
The Canadian Agricultural Safety Association has developed a new online tool that gives farmers an opportunity to express their concerns about possible hazards with farm equipment. Click here to access Speak Up For Safer Equipment.
The Farm Safety Online Directory is now available!
Use the directory to find contacts for:
- Safety training
- Safety presentations
- Assistance in creating a farm safety plan
- Hazard assessments or safety audits
- Safety awareness and promotion
Did you hear...?
Alberta Agriculture & Rural Development is developing the Alberta FarmSafe Plan - a tool to help Alberta farmers easily create their own farm safety plan.
Information on voluntary WCB coverage for Alberta farmers
- Voluntarily apply for workers' compensation to protect yourself and the workers on your farming operation
Read the latest edition of SafeFARM!
Looking for safety training for your farming operation? Consider this Agricultural Safety Course