ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer: information page
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer – Financial Ratio Analysis Tool
What is ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer? | ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer Features | System requirements | Links | Acknowledgements | Feedback and Questions | Download ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer – Downloadable Excel Spreadsheet Calculator
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer helps farm managers get a quick check of their farm’s financial health. It is available for free download from this web page.
What is ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer?
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer is an excel spreadsheet that calculates financial ratios and compares them to benchmark industry ratios. This spreadsheet with minimal input gives you a financial temperature check of your business and exposes which areas may need improvement.
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer Features
- ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer requires minimal input. Only 8 entries will give you 11 ratios and color code them red, yellow or green according to the financial risk they represent to your farm.
- ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer gives you your ratios and shows how they compare with Industry Benchmark ratios.
- Pentium with Intel, Celeron or AMD Processor.
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- Microsoft Excel – Note: Microsoft Works is not sufficient.
- Agricultural Business Analyzer - financial analysis tool designed to assist users doing a review of up to 5 years of historical financial data and compare these results with a projection for the upcoming year.
- Farm Financial Ratios - provides definitions and interpretations of the more common financial ratios and margins employed in agriculture.
- Cash Flow Analyzer 2.1 – a quick one page monthly cash flow worksheet that evaluates your farm’s cash position month to month and shows you what your minimum operating loan limit should be.
ABA Simple Farm Ratio Analyzer was produced by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry's Processing Industry Business Development Branch with input from the Livestock and Farm Business Branch.
Feedback and Questions
To provide feedback or if you have any questions please contact:
The Alberta Ag-Info Centre
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
Phone: 310-FARM (3276).
This information is maintained by Rick Dehod
Last Revised/Reviewed November 16, 2016Top of Document